Sunday, March 1, 2026

Log Date : March 1st, 2026

 Dear Atlas,

Hi kiddo. How are you doing? I hope everything's fine up there.

Obviously it IS and always be fine up there! You are with the Creator of this realm! The world! The everything! Anything you asked for, badabing badaboom! There! Kun fayakun! You asked, and you shall receive!

I guess you are way far better up there.

It's been, three months since you left. Your Mom was sad but also grateful - she can't imagined if you are born motherless. You and your older brother and sister. Your older brother and sister remembered you and your name - Atlas Raizel Narrenda. They still remember you when you are still inside your mother's womb - throbbing with heartbeats. Fast and quick.

I miss you Kid, and I think you know way way further that might happened in this world so you decide to say to good bye.

Well it's not your fault. Your placenta was not attached properly to your mother's womb wall. You stick to a niche gap, a gap between stitches previously made when your brother delivery.

I want to blame everyone and everything. I want to blame the previous doctor or whoever stitched your mom back then. I want to blame God (maybe stood next to you right now or maybe just played with you) why placed you there at that gap. I want to blame myself - maybe there's something I did causing it, directly or not.

Did you see something in the future?

I still remember your heartbeat. Your last heartbeats. It's still going strong and I know it. But your mom had this massive bleeding inside her. The separation of the placenta and the womb's wall caused a well of blood inside your mother's cervix. That's why at the evening of 31st December 2025, we rushed to the hospital.

For me and your mother, you are born at January 1st 2026. You are our new year kid. You faced a great deal of pain and suffering. And I'm sorry for that. You can't meet your brother and sister, you can't play with them.

Today I stumbled at your photo, a scene from inside the womb, along with the printing of your heartbeat.

What happened if you survived? what kind of person you will be? what you will be in the future? who are you in the future?

What do you see or know when you've been asked 77 questions before you are blown into your small, handsome, fetus floating inside your mother's womb?

I kept asking myself why. Why everything happened.

I wish you happy up there, son. Please do wait for your mother and brother and sister up there, greet them at that pearly gates and bring them all in. You already carry the whole world alone by yourself.

Just wait for them. No more carrying.


Love,
Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment